Customer Service Representative- Topeka, KS
|Department:||Customer Service - Call Center|
|Description:||The Customer Service Representative represents YoungWilliams and provides outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers by professionally answering all calls and insuring that customers receive accurate information politely and promptly.|
Essential Job Requirements
- Must have the ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Draws from all available resources, policies, supervisors and state computer system to answer all inquiries.
- Shows a high level of enthusiasm in serving customers and improving team performance, willing to obtain and increase knowledge to assist the team and call center
- A high school diploma or equivalent required
- A degree or certificate in a related field preferred
- Call center experience preferred
- Computer experience and typing proficiency required
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills including voice tones and grammar as well as time management skills and organizational skills
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.