Data Key Entry Specialist- Topeka, KS
|Department:||Payment Processing Center|
Responsible for timely and accurately processing of Child Support payments received for the State of Kansas.
Essential Job Requirements
· At least six months experience as a remittance clerk
· Must possess a high-level of accuracy with data entry skills
· Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, dead-line oriented environment
· Applies policy and procedures knowledge and processes child support payments within service level requirements
· Ensure the confidentiality of all information contained
· Demonstrated successful performance in a team environment and as an individual contributor
· Ability to act in a precise manner repetitively
· Adept at operation computers and office equipment
· This work is time sensitive/ must meet daily deadline/ Overtime will be required at the end of shift in order to meet deadlines
A high school diploma or equivalent required
Minimum of 1 year experience in reconciling accounts is preferred
Minimum of 1 year experience working in payment processing center is preferred
Experience in child support is preferred
Excellent written and spoken communication skills including voice tones and grammar as well as time management skills and organizational skills
Attention to detail
Must be able to multi-task.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.