|Benefits:||medical, vision, dental, 401(k), flexible spending account, paid vacation|
|Department:||Child Support Enforcement (CSE)|
|Description:||The Court Liaison files all legal documents with the court and manages each one to ensure they are timely processed and sent to the correct parties. This position is familiar with all establishment and enforcement procedures and timeframes and updates ACTS with accurate case information.|
- Provides a high level of administrative support and works closely with child support personnel, court personnel, law enforcement, attorneys, and overall project.
- Organizes and maintains office files and records.
- Performs extensive legal research at the courthouse, as needed, and retrieving case information.
- Controls and tracks legal documents.
- Prepares and distributes court calendars, using online databases and court websites.
- Ensures all information in ACTS is updated and accurate.
- Contacts necessary parties for court activity as needed.
- Performs miscellaneous duties related to general case handling in all aspects of the legal system.
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or equivalent experience in child support.
- One year experience with the judicial process involved in the enforcement and establishment of child support orders.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of child support concepts, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Adept at operating computers and office machines.
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.